Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Done It

Ok when i first started playin this my first round was a blow out complete noob took a pink race an lost the car etc next round i jumped first day an got invited into black widow but had sum problems in RL so missed the last 2 weeks an was removed from the crew Sad
the next round began an i came back big time an with Randy an BW toppled Kronic Krews 100% win record an also earned my first top 25.
After this i decided i'd try an win all on my own Confusedhocked:
yeah it didnt work :crazy: i had Duce Jdoggy Leon an every member of KK gunnin for me as Mike aka (Dyna) was goin for the win, i ended up 3rd or 4th i think but the round wasnt a complete loss as i out tuned Duce for IDE as we was both lv 29 an also help paki claim his first crown for top leader.
Next round i went for win again an had the same ppl tryin to stop me as i wouldnt comply with there standards :p due to work i missed the last few hours an so jason moved his account into second for which he won the round as the guy the Top Dawgs at teh time we're helpin got banned :p
Next round after 2 rounds of gettin close to a win without much backin i decided i needed to learn to steal :crazy: so off i went to join gold i came away that session not just with top HI in gold but also Reg an also helped Duce take his first win which shocked him as he'd been holdin me back the last 2 rounds.
Movin onto May, Ray decides to give everyone a free month of gold so i saw my chance an took it i stole abit in gold but slammed begged me to let him take top HI'er yes clay u did beg :p so what with the Reg bein ppl fightin for top crew i was with Pimpin Regime for teh second session in arow which won the previous session an the folling 2.So anyway i did my norm back then jumped high an fast raced like mad an erant alot of CBR came down to the last day an i managed to pull off a few hits on Princess an old crew m8 from BW who Jdoggy wanted to win an i took my first gold trophey as well as yet another ribbon an top HI award wOOt.
Next session i became a crew leader Confusedhocked: an we all know how that turned out, yep put the biggest NW gap between the top 2 crews in reg since the game changed in earler 2003.
Over the next few months i went alittle quite an didnt do much helped Poon take his win an afew more here an there an moved into gold to try an collect the medals in there aswell.

Rev 2

With the Rev 2 out an just 1 game i changed my goal in MC to get every major award (that bein an award that can be won every round) twice
i started boostin alittle helped afew ppl out went for win an lost it to jered who was helpin me :mad: but that was cause teh NW's was stupid an Jered won with like 24 mil rofl.Ran afew more top crews an Pwned again an
final took my first boost award afew months ago aswell as my second win wOOt an last round added another boost an HI award to my collection wOOt.

So we came to this round an the only goal left for me to repeat what i had done way back in Jan 04 an be the fastest racer in the game.
Knowin how the games exp was setup nowadays i knew i need NW an Lv1 not an easy thing to do managed to jump up once an got spammed spinner came an hit me down :mad: (guess he's pissed for the ass rapin i've been givin him every round he trys to win :p) so had afew words with sum old enemys that turned to friends mainly Dyna an decided to jump again got Panda to help me move teh cash about an was surprised to get as high as i did i know most ppl thought "oh great cubby goin to win again" but that NW was never gonna stay it was always gonna go to panda as he got most of it for me an my only goal this round was IDE which i did an did in style i might add Wink :p

Anyway to wrap it up i have done what i set out to do when i started this game an wont b playin like i have
A, Because my goals are done
B, Ray told me i ruin the game LMFAO :p

So thanks to everyone thats helped a 1 finger salute to those that hate me :p

I'M THE FIRST PLAYER IN MC HISTORY TO GET ALL MAJOR AWARDS TWICE
Guess Who?

Nice exit...is it a exit? Are you quiting MC?

Gonna miss seeing the top 25 cars disappear and the NW caps Sad lol You truly are a great all around player. You have helped me so many times I could never repay you. That session I got 2nd and ended up first... I tried getting you up there but you were away and I was outta credits. I wish it woulda been easier for you to win like it has been for some of us. Your skinny british ass better come down and see us sometime :p Talk to ya on msn when I can <3
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Well congrats on not making the game fun...LOL Wink
ALASKAN GROWN

bye ur a great palyer the best iv seen
mecca :postwhore:

even tho i never talk with you or anything the game wont be the same(i little for the better lol j/k) i hope you play in boost mode lol
[Image: club.gif]

congratz on IDE.. and getting every icon twice..
and hope to see ya around some time Smile
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

:p see you around ya brit... but its about time for a new set of music isnt it LMFAO
take it easy... :p
*insert signature here*

Well Glynn, thanks for your help in the end. I just wish you would have helped me sooner...but you did say I could count on you for the future, so maybe i'll take you up on that.

Later stud.
MC's Most Hated

Your God Glynn!
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally some changes.. WiReD_________ 2 1,402 04-18-2013, 07:21 AM
Last Post: CamCressi
  Finally krazyman06 6 1,876 01-23-2008, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Finally Noticed kart94racer 9 2,265 12-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Last Post: o_O_MIDORI_O_o
  Finally TS EXP lionell 1 930 09-03-2005, 01:35 AM
Last Post: _noobie_
  FINALLY!!! ryan669045 3 1,268 07-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Last Post: ryan669045