Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mofo top 25

ahh, romeo what did he say lol? yeah i heard a bunch of people spreading rumors about them multi'ing and stuff and how they were gonna get banned towards the end. im pretty sure that didnt happen as you can see by them winning. people are just dumb
midnite is spelled wrong.

well we are nsx basically aisenal was our humble leader and i was the man behind the crew getting back together
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

here is the title of his thread...

Crew is using multis they should be banned
#51868 - Sat Jul 30 2005 03:27 PM

hahahah that is like the first day of the session.

yeah he had something against us from the first minute really i don't get it oh well we are the champs and he's a loser
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

it was the 1st 2 or so hours of the round

thats defenitly messed up...maybe he's just jealous

exactly what i'm saying, u know what i'm thinking i know this guy he use to hit me up on msn all the time if i remember correctly, he was an annoying [censored]

hahah did he try to get into the crew and got denied or something? and now he's anal about it?

i can't really remember so many people wanted in over the course of the round unfortunately for them the free spots were already taken

lol i had one of those people name of unknown_king..man that guy talked alot of [censored] after i said no the crew is full :crazy: :confused:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon