Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enough of me!!!

Quote:My 20mil didn't do much, but I was poor at the time I offered to help. It was amusing to see you jump some 700mil in a short time and not get hit. Grats again Monte Smile

It's all good... I have lots of experiance jumping >_< I normally jump other people too lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

[censored] all u fuckers...and u lil liars on MC... this fag is been saying for 2 days he will help me make top25.... i been watinig today for 20 min for him to send he keeps going on and off.. on aim he is like ur next and all this bs.... round is over icant even make top25.... like he could of said i wont help u.... try urself and [censored].... he really pissed me off
Drag-Master

... O_o calm down little one. Top 25 by yourself is not that hard really... just gotta know the timing when to strike
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Quote:... O_o calm down little one. Top 25 by yourself is not that hard really... just gotta know the timing when to strike
2 rounds ago.. i got top 25 by myself WITHOUT cars..
3 rounds ago.. i got top 25 by myself **WITH* cars..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

hahaha i gave a small part of my nw to jason at one point and thats all you have to show for it is second hahahah just kidding
Nemesis_Program

im always at work when the game period is about to end so i never get a chance to go for top 25. guess i ll have to saty medal less. Sad Sad Sad
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

yeah, I got top 25 this round myself... just hit the right person at the right time. Although I had enough creds/models on hand that I probably could have worked if I wasn't able to get a good hit in.

Quote:hahaha i gave a small part of my nw to jason at one point and thats all you have to show for it is second hahahah just kidding

It was close.. I almost won... 70 mil gap or so Sad I tried my best Sad

rofl

Rakim I love you <3

did my 55 mil help
mecca :postwhore:

yes Big Grin

Rakim I love you <3

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon