Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Fair I think

well seeing that i dont have a cc thats why i got myself into the top 5 lol

but with 4k creds you can only get som many ims lol
[Image: club.gif]

SKILLZ only used his 4k Credits aswell, and he managed to get to 18k IM's...

Yea I told you I wouldn't [censored] you up... :p

well since this post has changed dont u think it would be usless to buy cred i mean waht will those creds do but go to waste 4000 creds is a lot and why would anyone want to be on a leaderboard when he can use normal creds like most ppl are going to cause u figure 1000creds get 1.1bil with 18k models after that it 200mil then 40mil look at those droppes and im sure if u hi at a hi lvl u wont get much either. so what would 14k give u i had a hard time using 4000 creds when everything got rolling now i know what to do at the start to get a perfect start
I KNOW I GOT S_K_I_L_L_Z

What are you talking about? You said something about HI's not being as big when you're higher..? :confused:

If you think that when you're Networth is $1,100,000,000 and you HI someone at $2,200,000,000 you will get 50%-75% of their Stuff. You might have a point here with how to figure out the percentages though.

I was at 1.3 billion and Spinner hit me for 543 Million I think. I dropped 250 to a guy, and was sitting low. I hit EXTRA offline for 473 Million or something. But when I am at 900 Million I get a hit for 300 million. I hit Randy offline and I got 350 or so. I know it is just random, cuz I hit rhs Offline when he was at 1.1 bill, and I got 198 Million. But there might in fact be a reason it does that.

Just like everything else. The higher your EXP it is, the less it comes. The higher you are, the less you make from working. Maybe there is something that makes you earn less from an HI, but I am not sure. Maybe I will have to test that next round. If it works that way and I feel like dropping someone I will stay down at 100 mill or something, so I can get more from the guy I want to drop... :p

Quote:SKILLZ only used his 4k Credits aswell, and he managed to get to 18k IM's...

Yea I told you I wouldn't [censored] you up... :p
ya but i was having fun working(sounds stupid lol) but then when i hit 600mil working got killed Sad
[Image: club.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon