Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There Is No Import Model Cap...Or Is There??

Well I am curious if there is a cap on the Import Models. I know that we can accumulate as many as possible by recruiting or Cruising, but can we still aquire Import Models from racing? I am sitting at 4208 IM's and am not losing nor am I gaining from races. Is this a bug, or is it supposed to be this way.

Ray if you could be so kind as to answering this question for me. Confusedmirk:

No model cap
[r][h][s]

No model cap from cruising O_o Racing there seems to be :crazy:
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

ya i have wondered about that also cuz i find even tho i'm winning races i'm not getting any im's once i get past a certain point(this is for race) but when i go crusin i can keep on getting them like theres no tomorrow
[Image: club.gif]

just right now i maxed out 17,886 Import Models from cruising. after that i keep getting 0 IMs and 0 Calendars. i guess 17,886 is the max?

Tried racing? cruising? recruiting? If so I guess... unless you can get a better PF car maybe? :crazy:
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

well. what car can get more than 713 pf

Skyline - 719 PF
-xTechno

Quote:Skyline - 719 PF
i thought i skyline was able to get 720 PF, b/c thats how much i get in regular mc
in-game name - DRFT_______PiNOY
Crew Member of a crew =P

yea there is a cap i think ray didnt think there would be an idiot like me trying to get all the models they can lol my pf is 720 on a skline and i maxxed out at 1817 but before i got recruited dont now why i was at 1802 and was maxxed out i think if u are close to ur limit and cruise one last time and get 30 u will end up higher
I KNOW I GOT S_K_I_L_L_Z

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon