Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONGRATES CUBBY

when you had the old exp system, it did require effort. What cubby is doing doesnt require anything...he didnt jump early (i think it was 3-4 days into the round when he actually did) and skogey jumped within the first hour and got spammed alot...Im not hating on cubby....IDE needs to have limits if it really wants to be put as IDE..ide champions shouldnt have the most losses..they should have the most wins..before rev2..it required some effort..you had to accept the races..people would be on all day accepting races...jason did alot..alot of others did also..cubrunner wasnt on alot this round...panda proably did more than half....im just saying ide should be made with the most person who has the most wins..
All I need is One Mic.

but when it comes to the most wins, thats when people run macros, and cheat to get wins

*cough rom3o
[r][h][s]

macros were legal back then and not everyone was using them before they got popular. dont make accustations...the round romeo got ide..he never got banned that round once
All I need is One Mic.

when i said that i wasn't saying they all use a macro

but still i bet rom3o didn't get ide legitly <--- is that even a word?
[r][h][s]

Okay First of all, I just want to let Charles know that it is just Legit, not "Legitly"... :p

Secondly, Dotcom, if this offends you, than I don't know what to tell you, but you need to SHUT THE [censored] UP!

Quote:First of all, when IDE first started, Pussy and Blinky weren't even in any contension for it. It wasn't until several sessions later that you see their names on WWIII. Back then, if I remember correctly, more exp was gained when you were at a lower networth. And although they both didn't have the most races won, they were still within the top 10 of the Most Races Won list. So they indeed put more effort than Cubby did because they actually put the time and effort into racing. I fail to see the similarities between what Pussy and Blinky did back then to what Cubby did this session.

I didn't want to have to say this, but to make my point across to you through your thick skull, I am gonna have to. Pussy and Blinky both used a Macro. They didn't take any effort in their racing either, except having their Macro keep them online and send to anyone up top with a car, and to accept. But there was no bitching about the way they did it back than, because nobody cared that they had done it that way. [censored], a few people would moan and cry here and there about the way people were playing the game, but you guys have shown me that that will never end. You small minded fools will always find something to moan and whine about, and there is nothing Corrupt Interactive can do to meet your needs, because you bitch about anything and everything.

You said that the lower your networth the better? If I remember correctly, it was vice versa. If your networth was $1,273,889,054 and raced someone at $2502, you would get the same neterworth as if you were the one at $2502 racing the guy at $1,273,889,054. If the guys at the bottom beat the top guys, than the EXP would differ quite a bit.

Pussy and Blinky might have been up top in wins because the way they did it was they would get their level up and within a week left they would work or HI their way up top and get spammed. The game has always been like this. If you're up top you get spammed. If you're down low YOU spam. It will never change. That has been found to be the easiest yet most effective.

If you would like to win an IDE than you better get some [censored] friends, who aren't n00bs. You need to follow these steps to winning an IDE...

1) Get known before even considering trying to go for a prize.
2) Get some friends who are "Top Dawgz" in this game and know what they are doing.
3) Use a Credit Card, because you'll need it, unless you're fortunate enough that your friends will dump enough cash off to you.
4) Don't log on often or you will get raped
5) And the last but most important step you need to take into consideration is: [b]QUIT [censored] BITCHING!!! :mad:

Quote:1) Get known before even considering trying to go for a prize.
2) Get some friends who are "Top Dawgz" in this game and know what they are doing.
3) Use a Credit Card, because you'll need it, unless you're fortunate enough that your friends will dump enough cash off to you.
5) And the last but most important step you need to take into consideration is: [b]QUIT [censored] BITCHING!!! :mad:
oh em gee!!! i did all that!!! :ooo:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

i got my E through hard work and guess what i'm a nobody, and i refuse to kiss spender ass so i'll never get a chance again, now it doesn't matter how hard u work even when i got my E the person who got the I and D got 5000 wins in like 3 days now thats shady and a little fishy all at the same time, it just goes to show that putting any effort into this game is pointless guys, so don't bother trying to get anywhere unless u like the taste of azz
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Quote:

My post wasnt bitching..it was just a new idea tha would make ide better....i think it might be a lil better next round with some of the changes.
All I need is One Mic.

Quote:
5) And the last but most important step you need to take into consideration is: QUIT [censored] BITCHING!!! :mad:

Are you retarded panda? Those were the 5 guidelines that Ryan said you would need to win IDE, not the game. Last time I checked, you never had any letters next to your name.

I'm much too lazy/tired to type an entire rebuttle to Ryan69879878723492383424's response. But as far as IDE goes, since when do you have to be liked and/or popular with everyone to win that? Spending will help tremendously though, I will admit to that. I think #3 is actually the only good advice you've given as far as acheiving an IDE award. And btw, I find it much better to bitch then kiss everyone else's ass. I can recall not too long ago when you were one of MC's most hated and not liked by anyone. But you somehow managed to kiss everyone's ass and get within their good graces. I congratulate you for that.

ryan ur wrong :p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrates fast_fried 0 887 06-30-2012, 03:22 AM
Last Post: fast_fried
  Congrates fast_fry 27 5,481 10-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Last Post: casper_305
  Congrates to all dnb_Fueld 32 5,362 08-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  congrates to the winners D1STURB3D 28 5,171 11-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Last Post: liGHts_OUt_spEEd
  CONGRATES HOMIEPA 25 5,220 03-04-2006, 01:17 AM