Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONGRATES CUBBY

Quote:i'm just stating my personal opinion about cubby's efforts in getting IDE this session. Am I jealous? No, not at all. Just stating my belief. And btw, grow some balls and stop kissing his ass, along with all the other veteran players of this game.

highway got burned by a n00b forum member

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
[r][h][s]

i totally agree he lost the most so he can win ide thats screwed up guys, he didn't even need to race just steal to get top spot and there are any number of people who could do the same, 5k in losses should dq u from ide, he's a thief why should he have a chance at the racers prize it's STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

if i wasn't going for the win, i'd pwn cubby 30 times for IDE :grin:
Skill Level: 24
EXP: 4,366,061 (88.93%) <~~~~ Me :p
o_0
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

well done Cub,mad effort
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

effort? pshhhhhhhhhhh
i did all the work! :grin:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Quote:effort? pshhhhhhhhhhh
i did all the work! :grin:

im not hating on cubby but ide requires no effort...all you do is just give free wins out...used to be better when ide went to the most person with the most wins
All I need is One Mic.

..I would like to know when that was, because back when IDE first started Pussy and Blinky stayed at $2502 Networth. They found the loophole back than and it worked fine and none of you guys bitched about it back than. They stayed at $2502 and raced forever up until the last day. Than they got friends to drop enough cash to them so they could level and tune and whatnot. That is how it was done back than. But they by no means had the most races won...

But now that Cubby decided to jump up early, get spammed, and take the IDE from anybody in the game is rather phenominal. I don't understand why you all are bitching. You should be happy he was up there for YOU to get your EXP. I mean [censored], quit fucing bitching. You should blame yourself and be bitching with yourself, because you stupid dumbfucks raced him! He did spam you, it was you who spammed him.

The only way to prevent that kind of thing from happening is to not race him at all, but you little punks are too damn greedy for level and speed that you find the need to spam him for your EXP, but when he wins something your bitch at him like it is his fault.. :crazy:

This game is about strategy. You must be good at strategizing, and make good plans. Cubby shows that he knows what he is doing, and it paid off. CONGRATS CUBBY!!! :grin:

Quote:..I would like to know when that was, because back when IDE first started Pussy and Blinky stayed at $2502 Networth. They found the loophole back than and it worked fine and none of you guys bitched about it back than. They stayed at $2502 and raced forever up until the last day. Than they got friends to drop enough cash to them so they could level and tune and whatnot. That is how it was done back than. But they by no means had the most races won...

But now that Cubby decided to jump up early, get spammed, and take the IDE from anybody in the game is rather phenominal. I don't understand why you all are bitching. You should be happy he was up there for YOU to get your EXP. I mean [censored], quit fucing bitching. You should blame yourself and be bitching with yourself, because you stupid dumbfucks raced him! He did spam you, it was you who spammed him.

The only way to prevent that kind of thing from happening is to not race him at all, but you little punks are too damn greedy for level and speed that you find the need to spam him for your EXP, but when he wins something your bitch at him like it is his fault.. :crazy:

This game is about strategy. You must be good at strategizing, and make good plans. Cubby shows that he knows what he is doing, and it paid off. CONGRATS CUBBY!!! :grin:

Exactly...good wording Ryan
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Thanks Jason. Had to be said.. Confusedmirk:

Quote:..I would like to know when that was, because back when IDE first started Pussy and Blinky stayed at $2502 Networth. They found the loophole back than and it worked fine and none of you guys bitched about it back than. They stayed at $2502 and raced forever up until the last day. Than they got friends to drop enough cash to them so they could level and tune and whatnot. That is how it was done back than. But they by no means had the most races won...

First of all, when IDE first started, Pussy and Blinky weren't even in any contension for it. It wasn't until several sessions later that you see their names on WWIII. Back then, if I remember correctly, more exp was gained when you were at a lower networth. And although they both didn't have the most races won, they were still within the top 10 of the Most Races Won list. So they indeed put more effort than Cubby did because they actually put the time and effort into racing. I fail to see the similarities between what Pussy and Blinky did back then to what Cubby did this session.

Quote: But now that Cubby decided to jump up early, get spammed, and take the IDE from anybody in the game is rather phenominal. I don't understand why you all are bitching. You should be happy he was up there for YOU to get your EXP. I mean [censored], quit fucing bitching. You should blame yourself and be bitching with yourself, because you stupid dumbfucks raced him! He did spam you, it was you who spammed him.

I also fail to see how spending loads of cash in order to jump very early in this game, then cutting deals with everyone so as not to get hit is phenomenal. You do have a point when talking about all the people who spam raced him in order to get their own exp. I suppose that in essence, everyone who spam raced him is responsible for their own demise. But, spam racing to win still takes loads more effort than just jumping, sitting there, and losing. What Cubby did took no real skill, time, or effort. Just took a lot of money and alliances. Which unfortuneatly is the only way to obtain any real prize or medal in this game.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrates fast_fried 0 887 06-30-2012, 03:22 AM
Last Post: fast_fried
  Congrates fast_fry 27 5,481 10-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Last Post: casper_305
  Congrates to all dnb_Fueld 32 5,362 08-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  congrates to the winners D1STURB3D 28 5,171 11-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Last Post: liGHts_OUt_spEEd
  CONGRATES HOMIEPA 25 5,220 03-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE