Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hitting below my nw

Quote:no im serious , i wanted to know. good job. i still have alot to learn obviously , but i never said i was the best , just looking for someone else who had 150 HIs , some of which was below them their first session playing. thats all.

we all know you're just tryin to showoff. you have 4 hi's from hitting below you, do you want a cookie? ask jon for one. he's the cookie thief. :p

just put it this way, the way you're tryin to go around getting noticed makes you look like an imature 13 year old who's yelling "look at me! look at me!" actions speak louder than words. people look at the HI list and what not, so they'll notice. opening up your mouth when nobody really gives a damn makes you look silly.

and yes... spending $100 is a lot. many will tell you that if you really are good, you should have a lot more hits than that.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

1. im not good , never said i was , so yes , i have to spend $100 to get my hits

2. the ONLY reason i posted this [censored] was to get people worked up and start [censored]. i got bored and wanted to get under peoples skin. i want people to come after me , i want a challenge. so my mission has been accomplished. thanks for your kind words. Wink
12k credits = $25 , 9k credits = $20 , being a noobie and being top 10 in HIs = $$$PRICELESS

Quote:1. im not good , never said i was , so yes , i have to spend $100 to get my hits

2. the ONLY reason i posted this [censored] was to get people worked up and start [censored]. i got bored and wanted to get under peoples skin. i want people to come after me , i want a challenge. so my mission has been accomplished. thanks for your kind words. Wink

bwahahaha. sounds like you have some kind of complex where you have to do that to fulfill some weird attention craving. but whatever floats your boat buddy. :grin:

float my boat it does. Wink *sails away*
12k credits = $25 , 9k credits = $20 , being a noobie and being top 10 in HIs = $$$PRICELESS

Quote:float my boat it does. Wink *sails away*

i hope your boat sinks. *laughs out loud*

:crazy: *farts*

Quote:
we all know you're just tryin to showoff. you have 4 hi's from hitting below you, do you want a cookie? ask jon for one. he's the cookie thief.

Yes... I am the cookie thief
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
*steals dax's cookies"
*insert signature here*

Quote:i said horseshit that he never bragged when you HId or ever posted his hits. that is wasnt "cool" the first time he started HIn.

Of Course we did. It wasn't as common to even bust a few HI's a day back than. [censored] bro, when MC first started, it was more competitive. Not jsut anybody could HI. If you had been around back than, you would remember how it was. Everyone and I mean everyone was asking us how we did it. Some people were still better than others, but that is how it always has been and will always be that way. We all started the same way you did. We all felt that we needed to get known so we let people know we have learned to HI and Boost. But you see Dax, the difference from back then and now, is that Now everyone can put in any set of numbers and get an easy 75 HI's a session. Back then, the top HI'er had 100, not 1000... :crazy:

Quote:when Duce first started Hi'n not everyone knew how to do it, so it was more of a big deal... and when you did things people hadnt done up to that point... like hit someone offline below you at home... back then it was a big deal yes... but stuff has changed, its more common place now..

Yea what he said... :p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hitting? calder12 60 9,825 04-22-2009, 09:09 PM
Last Post: He_Hate_Me
  multis hitting me Hitman666 20 4,532 07-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon