Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXP/WINS BUG Again

Black__Metal Wrote:wow i got called J ... im amazed ....

haha you left it wide open to burnage on that story ...

man im bored

ah fk yeah my bad,sorry joHnny and yeah i wanted to see what would happen,and not much,1/10th of what i expected haa. yeah dude me too.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:ah fk yeah my bad,sorry joHnny and yeah i wanted to see what would happen,and not much,1/10th of what i expected haa. yeah dude me too.

haha yeah i said id go easy on ya didnt i ?

man i just banned the 3rd member in a week and a half on here for damn advertising and links and crap ... getting old fast
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:haha yeah i said id go easy on ya didnt i ?

man i just banned the 3rd member in a week and a half on here for damn advertising and links and crap ... getting old fast

ha yeah Wink and lol i can only ban them from posting in contest area ha.

Where the F**k is cres. I want my credits from last round since i got burnt by the stupid BUG!!!!

and also vaughn aka Consulate, He got done by the bug, I dont know how many wins he had. But would be nice to have those.

Thanks

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:Where the F**k is cres. I want my credits from last round since i got burnt by the stupid BUG!!!!

and also vaughn aka Consulate, He got done by the bug, I dont know how many wins he had. But would be nice to have those.

Thanks

lol credits from last round? you say that every round dude,you dont get credits back if you get hit by the bug,you just get your wins put back,you dont loose out on credits because of the bug.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:lol credits from last round? you say that every round dude,you dont get credits back if you get hit by the bug,you just get your wins put back,you dont loose out on credits because of the bug.
Two rounds ago I used some creds to try and get top 3 but I didn't get it. I want my creds back!!!
:ladys-man:

Daggermouth Wrote:Two rounds ago I used some creds to try and get top 3 but I didn't get it. I want my creds back!!!

haa,also graeme,i thought you had 700k in your bank that you were gonna use this round? why do you still want more? Rolleyes

crazyfrog555 Wrote:lol credits from last round? you say that every round dude,you dont get credits back if you get hit by the bug,you just get your wins put back,you dont loose out on credits because of the bug.

Well i did ask for my wins back. But i never got them! nore my exp so i couldnt go for any placings!....

well i should because i spent 300k to get bugged, Yeah thats cool.

And i do have credits in the bank, But if i dont get theze credits back i aint using them. I will just get my money back.

Who likes spending hundreads too get nothing. And just because you got yours back frog. so dont bitch about that!

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:Well i did ask for my wins back. But i never got them! nore my exp so i couldnt go for any placings!....

well i should because i spent 300k to get bugged, Yeah thats cool.

And i do have credits in the bank, But if i dont get theze credits back i aint using them. I will just get my money back.

Who likes spending hundreads too get nothing. And just because you got yours back frog. so dont bitch about that!

i didnt get mine back,i got my memby and that was it. :[

crazyfrog555 Wrote:i didnt get mine back,i got my memby and that was it. :[

Quote, Yes you did and i know you did hahaha.... So dont give me that bullshit!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Bankroll x Crew Wins Nate Gloria 2 1,740 02-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Nate Gloria
  Exp for losses and wins are buggy Tokkiez 0 831 07-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Wins / Losses (Ratio): 4 / 2 (0.67) hot 10 3,907 01-27-2006, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Dragon76

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon