Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REV3 08/02/09 Bug Reports

v2pointOH Wrote:what about the IM pimp factor bug? that fixed yet?

Fixed.

admin Wrote:Fixed.

Champion

would this be the place to ask as to why we cant sell car parts?

thats Fudging annoying!
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

bug fixing is so efficient, i just wanna find em all

v2pointOH Wrote:and when i click HI insurance, it takes me to the screen to buy credits

It takes you there because you gotta purchase it lol,its like $5/$6 for 30 days.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

$-24,565
Tabed open a supercharger power adder upgrade. when i refreshed it had let me purchase the upgrade without the cash,.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:$-24,565
Tabed open a supercharger power adder upgrade. when i refreshed it had let me purchase the upgrade without the cash,.

What SC kit and stage?

When I log out then log back in it does not reset my status. It still shows me prowling.
[Image: 30.png]

modogg85 Wrote:When I log out then log back in it does not reset my status. It still shows me prowling.

The List Drivers page only updates every 5min.. the Who's Online page is real-time.

crew roles, default set is tuner, but you don't get the perks of tuner, so if you wanna reset it, you gotta set it to something else, then change it back to tuner, which is a waste of 500 extra creds.

admin Wrote:The List Drivers page only updates every 5min.. the Who's Online page is real-time.

This was the who is online page as well as my personal page. Logged out and back into the system twice and it did not change until I raced someone.
[Image: 30.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent rev3 bug thread! Tokkiez 23 5,072 06-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  MC Rev3 Beta Testing Bugs PANDAhumpnMONKEY 150 19,313 07-14-2009, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Big_Bang

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon