Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kelly WTF!!!

90teg2 Wrote:when my crew won it took hard work dedication and hella good tuning ability now its not that way if ray wants the hard racers to come back and to see real crew battles he needs to make the game fair for all not just someone with a bigger cc than the next

yeah but if people can not spend and still win then no one will spend. at the end of the day Rays gotta put bread on the table. they want MC to work with unlimited crew members. the only way I see that working is if the number of crew members was a dividing factor in the equation for top crew. right now i think its something like crew win ratio x total crew bank roll.../that by number of crew members and maybe it would work with a few minor tweaks
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

you wanna see the real die hard gamers come back suspend spending all but membies just once and see who prevails since there isnt any macros to speak of anymore you will find the true best!
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

back then there wasnt this only 30 or so people playing u didnt log in late and be the only person online this game rocked there were always people online racing trying to get higher then someone else.. these days u play for a few days then its done if thats the case why arnt the sessions 3 days because thats about how long it takes to know u the winner of top crew
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

i dont see that workin well either 10 man crews was great
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

but your wrong ray was bankin back then because of the way the exp was set up

90teg2 Wrote:you wanna see the real die hard gamers come back suspend spending all but membies just once and see who prevails since there isnt any macros to speak of anymore you will find the true best!
yeah but this isnt about finding the best. its about flat out winning and if you can pay money and have an advantage over someone people are gonna do it. thats why we mentioned 2 games. regular and members and the regular game you couldnt spend but there are no prizes, then the members game would have prizes and you could spend. if there arent enough members for a members only game you can even let the non members play just have level caps and nw caps etc etc. just for more competition

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:but your wrong ray was bankin back then because of the way the exp was set up
wait am i wrong? what did i say

i dont like that idea at all it the way it was before is there were 2 sets of ide only members and none why would u try for 2 diffrent games thats just more work.. like i said before there were always people on people played mad money to play wasnt just 3 or 4 people payin money they payed money to work more to get cbr the hominvaders spent mad cash ext..

i think we need to bring back MC how it was in my old days of first playing in 2004... lol when Gold membership was around lol
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

alright but all youve really been saying the whole time is ray was making more money back then and you dont like my ideas. so why dont you say what you would change instead of just shooting mine down.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So Kelly what's the Bet??? A_n_i_M_a_L_ 9 2,190 05-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Summit_Racing

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon