Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kelly WTF!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:ok i have 1 idea... bring back the 07 script
alright good start...whats that though?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

no offense bro but ray has never listened to a dam thing i have said so i dont say it anymore i just play and keep my mouth shut it IS his game and my 2 cents have never carried any weight before so why would it now...i dont spend i am not heard... no offense meant to ray either.
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

90teg2 Wrote:no offense bro but ray has never listened to a dam thing i have said so i dont say it anymore i just play and keep my mouth shut it IS his game and my 2 cents have never carried any weight before so why would it now...i dont spend i am not heard... no offense meant to ray either.

*Bitch slap*

they already posted something about redoing it anyway plus an email may or may not have been sent out about beta testing. which means its going to get done relatively soon. just say what you like about MC and what you dont like. everyone will talk about it and then we will have a bunch of ideas we hopefully mostly agree on

when you actually had to race your ass off to get anywhere not have 2x 10x exp wht ever it is for bein on top.... where your NW was the factor in the amount of exp u gained. Where u could chose whom u raced not just have the shit spammed outta ya by everyone
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

so you want nw being the multiplier in exp, accept/ decline races, and no bonus exp

hey that shit hurt lmao but seriously i just go with what ever he does and i did get a mail but no return addy so i couldnt reply id help test if he wanted but the game is the game and i dont play enough anymore to have an opinion. i mentioned something to him once and he fixed it the rest is cool the hi could use just a tad of help tho

the bonus exp was bullshit it garantee's the people that spend a win shows no skill what so ever people that raced their ass off get no recognition what so ever

used to be u actually had to be online the entire game period to win top crew cm's were hard as hell to get and u couldnt sit on qm and gain cm's i believe it was ap and it gave u less exp then online racing this qm is for the birds u get more exp sittin on ya ass doin nothing at all

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:the bonus exp was bullshit it garantee's the people that spend a win shows no skill what so ever people that raced their ass off get no recognition what so ever

listen i agree with you that the bonus exp is bullshit. but honestly what shows skill anyway. theres no "real" skill involved in almost any of MC, the most skilled player is the player with the most credits and if the doesnt make sense to someone playing this game they probally wont enjoy it. I think there needs to be many different types of racing. accept/decline, offline spam, event racing, etc etc

when my crew won it took hard work dedication and hella good tuning ability now its not that way if ray wants the hard racers to come back and to see real crew battles he needs to make the game fair for all not just someone with a bigger cc than the next

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So Kelly what's the Bet??? A_n_i_M_a_L_ 9 2,190 05-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Summit_Racing

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon