Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF!! READ THIS!!!

hahahahahahahahah <--- like that? lol
EVERYONE that has a medal worked hard for it, there is no doubt there. But I agree with you shadow, no point in getting angry over a game Smile
ALASKAN GROWN

I am horrible at the game...

We need to have a 2nd on the the nomination for Mr. Shadow67

Quote:I am horrible at the game...

We need to have a 2nd on the the nomination for Mr. Shadow67

2nds the motion

very true
and a good laugh can go many ways

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

see where im going ?

lol :p
*insert signature here*

lol...oh boy :crazy:

I personally DO want a vote. Think about it...we've all made the "top 25 of all time" threads before...and people like poonkla and kermit were on them. The thing is though...there is so many people that deserve to be in the hall of fame...it's not even funny. Think of Mel...having to deal with hells and KK members for so long. Vetteboy for working and racing his ass off session after session only to find out he's better off being a pillager and not a villager :p People like Paki that have run a top crew since I can remember.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

as usual nice valid points my friend
*insert signature here*

but those top 25's that include them are normally people that have played over 1 year at least to have known the ways of them... i dont know if there is a GOOD way to do it.. other than in the future have the hall of famers vote on the inductees but this is a first time trial. Should it be by the mass;s new and old?

What about people like me that will no doubt be forgotten about when it comes to a hall of fame. I'm just a new guy, but I have spent some coin to gather some Icons. My efforts were spent to become the most established "rookie" around and in my short time playing (since November) I have 3 top crew icons, 1 top 25 (placed 3rd), I D E, and a crown for leading a top crew. Not to mention I have been on the top 10 most races won every session I have played up until this session when I am trying to learn how to boost. I guess whatever happens happens.
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

Quote:What about people like me that will no doubt be forgotten about when it comes to a hall of fame. I'm just a new guy, but I have spent some coin to gather some Icons. My efforts were spent to become the most established "rookie" around and in my short time playing (since November) I have 3 top crew icons, 1 top 25 (placed 3rd), I D E, and a crown for leading a top crew. Not to mention I have been on the top 10 most races won every session I have played up until this session when I am trying to learn how to boost. I guess whatever happens happens.

exactly my problem with the whole thing I dont want people like you getting overlooked and we all know it will happen

Plus im curious how ray is going to do that like put a whole list of people for us to chose from or what...

i dont want the racers to be over looked by anymean like FastZ28 hell of a tuner and won IDE like 3 straight times i believe.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Hopefully someone who can do something will read this Robin_Hood 2 1,433 01-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: CaptainSS
  Please Read, Regards new game dnb_Fueld 10 2,596 02-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Ray Please Read! mustangkid05 1 1,133 04-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Read the post.. then vote please. Victorious 2 1,462 05-26-2008, 01:04 AM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Read! DrOoPie 3 1,375 03-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Raymond if you read this.. Victorious 6 1,904 02-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Last Post: rakimdream
  PLEASE READ rom3o™ 4 1,760 09-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Last Post: monteman
  MUST READ! krazyman06 19 4,643 05-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 22 4,877 04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Last Post: krazyman06

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon