Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Bio of the day

Av3rsion Wrote:Lmfao yet ur the 1 that is actually a girl?

you just proved his point
mecca :postwhore:

thx mecca thats why I didnt reply to that

Yup i sure did. I totally give a damn on the fact that he has a vagina right? Mecca plz just become useless again oh nm you never were anything. Anti plz wait for MC to be any easier to get good? Thank you.

:dead:

Av3rsion Wrote:Yup i sure did. I totally give a damn on the fact that he has a vagina right? Mecca plz just become useless again oh nm you never were anything. Anti plz wait for MC to be any easier to get good? Thank you.

im actually a member of this game thank you very much

look i can be 10 years old too

just because id rather spend my money on booze weed and taking a girl out

and spend my time with my dick in a girl pussy rather than sittong here thinking your the king of the world you can say all you want but hey i knwo one thing im getting pussy and i know your not
mecca :postwhore:

Av3rsion Wrote:Yup i sure did. I totally give a damn on the fact that he has a vagina right? Mecca plz just become useless again oh nm you never were anything. Anti plz wait for MC to be any easier to get good? Thank you.

What dont u understand I didnt sit here on the computer waiting for mc to get easy lmfao, I had fun getting drunk, smoking weed, GETTING PUSSY.. STREET RACING

Now I have calmed down im done stealing and getting fucked up, duis, court im over it
I have a Girl Friend that im in love with I get bomb pussy anytime I want and I work as much as I can, I still need a full time job, im thinking about the army... anyways just shut the fuck up about me.

Hahahaha you guys sound like the kids from Superbad. Which one of you is McLovin? I'd pay to watch yall fight because I'm not worried about actual injuries... :catfight:
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Anti_Rice Wrote:What dont u understand I didnt sit here on the computer waiting for mc to get easy lmfao, I had fun getting drunk, smoking weed, GETTING PUSSY.. STREET RACING

Now I have calmed down im done stealing and getting fucked up, duis, court im over it
I have a Girl Friend that im in love with I get bomb pussy anytime I want and I work as much as I can, I still need a full time job, im thinking about the army... anyways just shut the fuck up about me.

this sounds almost like me...except for the over drinkin part...lol...even though i got a DUI i still drink...lol....but i jus graduated so now i need a full time job....and im not thinkin bout the army...llool...
AlKi

Jdoggy Wrote:Hahahaha you guys sound like the kids from Superbad. Which one of you is McLovin? I'd pay to watch yall fight because I'm not worried about actual injuries... :catfight:

I call McLovin!!!!!:ttiwwop:
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

:violin:thats me playing the worlds smallest violin. Can we all just drop this already its gone on to far
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon