Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old schools

Hey all,

I've been away for a while now. And thinking of comming back.

So I call you O G's.

Netstorm
Moddog85
Dyna
etc etc..

You know who you are.

Or if you just want to say hello Wink
Big Grin

Marcel is not around very much anymore. He will only log on MSN from time to time.
I have not seen Modogg85 around much lately anymore. I am guessing he got busy with his family, I could see how that would be easy seeing as he just had a little boy.
Dyna does not check the forums that often I do not think, but I will make sure to forward the thread to him.

Officer_Cartman Wrote:Marcel is not around very much anymore. He will only log on MSN from time to time.
I have not seen Modogg85 around much lately anymore. I am guessing he got busy with his family, I could see how that would be easy seeing as he just had a little boy.
Dyna does not check the forums that often I do not think, but I will make sure to forward the thread to him.

Hey Cartman, Long time no seen.

Yeah doggy boy has a son around a year older then mine :>
Marcel and I speak on msn from time to time.

I Just miss the (Gold)en days in 2003Tongue
Big Grin

Yeah I miss those days too man. Hopefully if you come back I might try a session especially if some of the others come back. Who knows it could be fun again.

Yeah that would be awsome.
I'm still waiting for my win :thumbs:
I will try to get a hold of Nicke_Kredit and Zender to.
But the game seem to have changed alot. :>
Big Grin

Yeah it has changed alot. Hitting is easier.. Leveling I have heard is easier... So I mean I think now would be your chance if you could get a couple hitters going for the win and you work your way for it.

Officer_Cartman Wrote:Yeah it has changed alot. Hitting is easier.. Leveling I have heard is easier... So I mean I think now would be your chance if you could get a couple hitters going for the win and you work your way for it.

yeah tell me about it :>

Allerady got closer to 20 hits with my old combos under 100 credits o.O.
And that is with a regular membership haha
Big Grin

Yeah I am using some of the older cheap combos also and they are working like a charm.

But the first 2 I tried was the standard ones :>

133/233 and 135/231 ^^

edit: Both successful ofcourse Smile
Big Grin

I started with the 5/147 5/169 numbers and worked my way down. Those two you tried could have been 2-3 hits each time lol Smile

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon