Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IHI_bAaK_In_ShOw_bUsInEsS?

Well I have been talking to crews and been talkin to tyler and blunt ect ect........i have thought over and over who to help and this is what i came to.....if me and tylers deal that we are talkin bout goes thru i will be helping him and trust me he will win if im his helper no questions asked.....
if me n him dont come to our deal then i will be opening up IHI again to TaKe_OvEr......

can i ask you a question?

Why air you and tylers business on the forums?

just to up his post count
SpamaticS - Slick

just to think hes the shit cause its so hard to make 20 mil cbr to give wins away :roll:
All I need is One Mic.

Born_To_Lead Wrote:Well I have been talking to crews and been talkin to tyler and blunt ect ect........i have thought over and over who to help and this is what i came to.....if me and tylers deal that we are talkin bout goes thru i will be helping him and trust me he will win if im his helper no questions asked.....
if me n him dont come to our deal then i will be opening up IHI again to TaKe_OvEr......

Why do you think you can get someone to win then say if we dont do a deal i will win
You have tried to win 1 millin times
ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN
Tyler can win with out you too
Stop saying BULLSHIT
You either win or not
mecca :postwhore:

If You Think I Put Out Business My Bad....sry Just Info PPL.....n Mecca Grow Some Damn Balls And Come Talk To Me Them With Your Lil Kid Ass.....

me n rom rom was talking about making IHI win sometime :x
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

now why would you wanna do that?
SpamaticS - Slick

Yo.....Since Im Not Gonna Help Out N E Crew because I Know More Then Likely Tyler Will Get Top In Gonna Run IHI.......So I Need PPL And Will More Then Likely Restart This Fucked Up Thread
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

slickNsxy Wrote:now why would you wanna do that?

agreed...danny u dont wanna do that..dv should win b4 that...
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon