Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High_RollerZ now accepting applications

Matt, send me a PM in game on day one and you are in, bro... Glad to have you along for the ride.
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

Hey whats up guys i want in. Im sick of bullshit crews ive been playing for over a year. Last round my NW was about 70 mil at the end i believe and my ratio was 94%. I was responsible for more then 1/2 of my crews model gains but those fuckers lost them all cuz they suck. My name is STIRally ......Give me a PM

what is the current crew list so far?
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

I don't have a complete list of members yet, but I know we have 13 in now and about 10 more knocking on the door waiting for us to open it.

I've got a "training crew" forming up for other people who want a shot to get in the door. They will be working with one of my best crew members in order to demonstrate they have the racing and working skills needed to be a part of the crew.

Watch this thread on day one for more information.

just put down whos going to be joining you sooo far??

im still in right rain Wink
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums...

You ain't going anywhere unless you wanna... I'm still trying to put together the final list of confirmed members.

As for helper crews, we don't have one officially yet, but there is some real consideration being given to having one as more of a "learning crew/prooving grounds" for those who want to join up with us in the future.

Hey Rain, I ain't goin anywhere either. Count me in for another action packed session. lol.

SPEEDSTER_RACING

Our current roster as of right now is as follows. That leaves 3 spots open... two are spoken for and invites issued, so I really only have one left unless someone doesn't accept or they drop.

ONLINE_RACE_ME
veedubber
SPEEDSTER_RACING
RoTaRyDeViL
Krt94racerspamme
CNUL8RGUYS
jinwoobinu
BlackRain
Tech69
bigpinK_WINS
goldberg
Colt4g