Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REV3 08/02/09 Bug Reports

it takes 10 minutes for it to officially log u out now
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

so what benefit does that have for us. People are getting raced while they think they are logged out, and at that point they are losing RAD. This should be corrected. Log out the second you press the logout button.
[Image: 30.png]

My ferrari is gone =*(. And it's the color you can't buy in the dealership.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

does, "parts for every car" just mean that there is only a differential and ignition available for every car... because when i got to the bugatti veyron, there are absolutely no parts for it, only the same ignition and differential available on every car. which is extremely boring. Sad

getting mean lag still

From reloading the garage page after buying a part
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

when someone quits the crew, on the crew page their cm's stay, but when you go to work, it shows the actual amount of cm's you actually have...

like let's say you have 10,000 crew models, someone with 500 quits, on the crew page, it'll still show 10,000, but when you go to work, it'll show 9,500

Not Found
The requested URL /proc_challenge.php was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.27 Server at http://www.midnitechallenge.com Port 80

When i try sending Race .. idk i logged off and back on and worked fine.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

v2pointOH Wrote:when someone quits the crew, on the crew page their cm's stay, but when you go to work, it shows the actual amount of cm's you actually have...

like let's say you have 10,000 crew models, someone with 500 quits, on the crew page, it'll still show 10,000, but when you go to work, it'll show 9,500

I'm not understanding what you're saying. If some one quits your crew, they no longer show up on your crew page, so how can it display how many crew models they have?

Not to mention, on the crew page, it only shows the CM gained/lossed/ratio.

i mean, in the total cm's list, the person who quits the crew's cm's are still in the total amount, but they're not actually there...

and the bugatti veyron and lambo reventon still have no real parts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent rev3 bug thread! Tokkiez 23 5,072 06-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  MC Rev3 Beta Testing Bugs PANDAhumpnMONKEY 150 19,313 07-14-2009, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Big_Bang

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon