9 32.14%
Bad
67.86%
19 67.86%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Changes ?

Super congrats Tyler, I hope you enjoyed the beach house get away!!!

and yeah... they.. made it gay again lol.

Put HI and race ranges back for Quick Match (A legal bot)

And made the EXP a lot more evenly spaced, and a slower climb now.

Eh...

Mucho more that you wouldn't care about.

Etter24 Wrote:Anyone want to give me the short version of what happened this time? (too lazy to read)

i logged on and just seen noone online, i tried to hit one of the top online guys and seen they put the fucking gay hi ranges back lol

on a good note though, i got married this weekend

but you're so good you should be able to HI people outside of your range anyways right?
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:but you're so good you should be able to HI people outside of your range anyways right?

so you noticed it too...

i am glad i am not the only one, so when are you coming outta the closet "offically"

about the same time your wife divorces you for another man and you feel violated when you remember you forgot to get a prenupt

:popcorn:
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:about the same time your wife divorces you for another man and you feel violated when you remember you forgot to get a prenupt

:popcorn:

lol weeeeaaaaaakkkkk....i mean you sit inside at the computer for 23 hours out of the day, one would think you could come up with something better than that...Maybe you haven't reach the age to where critical thinking comes into play?

23 hours a day? im on for less then 45 minutes a day, nice try. go enjoy your honeymoon while you can, where'd you guys go, with all the money you make being a midnite challenge pro my guess is you guys are enjoying the sunshine reflecting on you off the dumpster walls you are staying in
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:23 hours a day? im on for less then 45 minutes a day, nice try. go enjoy your honeymoon while you can, where'd you guys go, with all the money you make being a midnite challenge pro my guess is you guys are enjoying the sunshine reflecting on you off the dumpster walls you are staying in

lol another good attempt, but like the rest of your life...epic failure...run along and play before you try and say anything else Wink

Etter24 Wrote:lol another good attempt, but like the rest of your life...epic failure...run along and play before you try and say anything else Wink

i can say "epic failure" after everything you say as well, it helps save time from thinking of a comeback.
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:i can say "epic failure" after everything you say as well, it helps save time from thinking of a comeback.

another witty one, i tell ya i just can't keep up with you....what are you doing tod...wait a second i assume it involves the computer huh? lol yea what was i thinking, well make sure to get a nice gift for your mo....she is still around right? I mean will she be working on sunday? The usual corner right? lol too easy, and you are too fun to fuck with...i guess i will move on now as kevin (you know him as sugar daddy) was much more fun.

epic failure
Contract_Killers

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon