Desktops ftw?

Chronic_2k Wrote:thanks nate
does anyone know how to make it show your computer harddives
like i saw on zura's and some others

read the whole thread =/ object desktop

or sysmetrix or or or, meh lotsa proggies out there

LMAO Confusedhock:
||WiReD||

sysmetrix is kinda cool, and impressive for a personal project, but I think VB was the wrong language to attempt it in. One annoyance is the sho desktop makes your meters go away too lol, not exactly ideal

calder12 Wrote:sysmetrix is kinda cool, and impressive for a personal project, but I think VB was the wrong language to attempt it in. One annoyance is the sho desktop makes your meters go away too lol, not exactly ideal

there's a setting to lock the gauges rick, so as you show desktop it doesnt do that @_@

o_________O
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

mSzura Wrote:
calder12 Wrote:sysmetrix is kinda cool, and impressive for a personal project, but I think VB was the wrong language to attempt it in. One annoyance is the sho desktop makes your meters go away too lol, not exactly ideal

there's a setting to lock the gauges rick, so as you show desktop it doesnt do that @_@

ahhh so u cant exit it uness you control alt de;lete

and yer every onedecided to go blinds i like ot design allmy wallpapers icons backgrounds and over all theme tho.

You can still kill it from the systray.

I'm way too lazy to do a whole theme, in fact I'm too lazy to search through the ten billion pieces of crap on win customize to find the 10 good ones too lol

O_______________o
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

GODthurisnoother,Like How Long Ago Big Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon