Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is getting out of hand

So your telling me you guys are legit when accounts keep signing on and off each other. Just saying man. You guys say I run multis but I have not even been one. You guys are running massive multis and getting butthurt because I jumped my nw real high. So you can't get me. Id rather have justin hin or boosting me than to let you guys multi me.

Look at yourselves in the mirror before you point and blame. Just sayin. Stop contradicting yourselves. Don't cry because you can't keep up. Seriously
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

teet Wrote:look, i really want to believe you and mike jess, but seriously for the last 3 days I will see stolen sign on and off his account and to a multi and then sign off the multi and spiderman pops on. im not seeing things. it was happened like that for the last 3 days. the exact moment stolen gets on the first time all day, spiderman signs on 30 seconds later. if it happened once or twice i would just say bad timing, but it happens a lot. I was even talking to smokincivic about it and just as i finished sending him the message saying spiderman is about to sign on, clark(one of stolens multis) signs off, and slayed and spiderman sign on. it's not just angie putting things in my head, im seeing things too.

also, another big tell is stolen is the worse HIer in the game. he gets caught more times than he gets HIs. the only people with more caughts than HIs are stolen, slayed, spiderman, and all of the rest of stolens multis which basically take up the whole most wanted board besides me, ron, and jess

C'mon Justin think about what you just said. Do you honestly think that someone that has played this game as long as he has is stupid enough to log in one account and off another. Who ever is running those accounts is as dumb as a box of rocks because I myself can see the shit, because it happens while I am on .I see more but we won't go there.Ya know There is a reason I am so defensive about this subject in hand. If it was anyone else you were accusing of being besides stolen it wouldnt be a problem but this one is a bit personal.Because I know who has run that account. I dunno if it would make any difference to you or ang if i explained some of the shit Mike and I have been thru with that asshole but I will freely explain it if you like but I won't do it in the forums and there is legit reason for that also.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Tokkiez Wrote:So your telling me you guys are legit when accounts keep signing on and off each other. Just saying man. You guys say I run multis but I have not even been one. You guys are running massive multis and getting butthurt because I jumped my nw real high. So you can't get me. Id rather have justin hin or boosting me than to let you guys multi me.

Look at yourselves in the mirror before you point and blame. Just sayin. Stop contradicting yourselves. Don't cry because you can't keep up. Seriously
If this was directed at me
My problem hasnt a thing to do with your nw or who hits you. The statement I made about the 2 of you makin first and second all the time was strictly a statement that was put in the main chat of MC and my point was that if new people are told not to even bother and try because y'all always win then they aint gonna bother to try. Had nothing to do with y'all actually gettin first and second all the time. Had to do with New players being chased off. IDC i never have or never will try to win this game.I have in no way contradicted myself I do however think some of what i have said is being taken the wrong way. And I am not sure exactly what your first statement ment but if it says that you havn't been on then explain why your account has been on.If i read that wrong my bad Just sayin things get twisted.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

i login from time to time on my phone. I am always on.

I made that statement in the chat awhile ago because stolen kept insisting no matter what we do he will get first.

I made it very clear there is no point in him trying. We shut him down 4 seasons in a row and as ive told him previously. If you really want to win, why start unnecesarry drama. Instead of saying im shit and teets bible is shit. Why cant we all coexist.

I dont need the icons, nor care about to win anymore, But what does bother me is someone yapping about how shit we are. When we have done and earned our shit to get where we are at right now.

Yeah me and justin have been working together. We are friends. As he quoted earlier something hard to find in this game,.

From previous statements. Hate me love me. It doesnt matter. We win because we play smart.

You also accused me of harassing players. How is it harassment when im defending myself.

I made it very clear this past 3 seasons, to leave me alone. Ive minded my own business. While i login and i get multied. The drama starts and my name gets brought up into it.

Yes i will say some shit on the forum, but hey im not the one casting the first stone and i will finish it.

I have nothing against you jess or anyone else. Im just stating facts that i do see. You guys can accuse me of cheating and thats fine. I do not mind, I have played my game with the limited time i have and so far im doing decent.

it is what it is. Love me hate me, it does not matter. At the end of the day this is just an online game.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

We have been making 1st and 2nd all the time recently because no one else plays. This game has always been about the bonds and strategy you have with others.

It is a team game. So is it a crime teaming up with a fellow oldie. Is it out fault that people doesnt play wise? What people do on there own time and with there own money is there business, If they want to be reckless with it. Then thats fine.

Until there is a verfication system and quite a few tweaks to this game, It will not go back to the way it was.

The multis seriously needs to be swept. there should also be a ip(comp) block for more than 1 acc signing up. Just like rev1

If any other accounts need to be signed up, it should be proposed/emailed to kao. Why another acc must be made. This will cutdownthe multis.

Facebook linking wont make a difference but i think what would make a difference is what facebook recently did to a similar situation like this.

To stop fake accounts and massive spamming. They have linked a cellphone to the account for verification.

Me and teet are old school players who have helped thousands of players learn the game and own. We are teachers, but with the way this new game is. We dont know whos real and who isnt. Bring a multi sweep and a cell phone verification and this will help the game massively.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

All I have to say is... For people who don't care... You sure seem to care.

pfft whats with you injuns always sidebusting smart alleck lines. You and rom are one of the same <3

thus why i love you two

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

YOUR ALL MULTI'S!!!!!!!!!! My account got suspended and I don't know why Sad
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

my favorite korean <3333333

anhyong!

---

everyone got banned, just email kao. [email protected]

--

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Hello TOKKIE!!!!!! Seems like MC is always going to be filled with multi's so I say everyone should use a multi and see who the better multi users are!! Make a ICON for it too!!!!
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon