Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who remembers?

atleat you know hes still alive ??

how about Kaib ?? (Matt) havnt seen him around for ages Sad
Black__Metal

lol tans alive and kicking 4 sure.

i havent heard from ross or matt since i migrated msn's along time ago.

rom3o™ Wrote:then what happened? did raymond remove her administrative powers or did bunny tighten up the security? all i remember is at some stage she couldnt help any more =(

the only time i had admin powers (legitimately from ray & cres at least) was when slammedfire had it for a bit too, and as for bunneh "tightening" the security.. lol i'll let him have that i guess, since he worked hard to earn the title of resident "security expert" long before i even started playing mc

and chutney, why dig up old story o_o lol

joedabooger Wrote:And zura did get what she deserved, ultimate e-pwnage slash e-shame for her lol

huh?

wow...all the pro's are back on the forums :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

LOL, all the old stories of MC...
Nothing beats a good burn hahaha watchin some one NW drop into the negatives and the funny names people come up with.
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

Yeah, that was all too popular.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

mSzura Wrote:the only time i had admin powers (legitimately from ray & cres at least) was when slammedfire had it for a bit too, and as for bunneh "tightening" the security.. lol i'll let him have that i guess, since he worked hard to earn the title of resident "security expert" long before i even started playing mc

huh?

hahaha because it was historic for so many like myself, and the old stories were always the best, not to mention all my stories are old.

i look at the final stat screen shot and have a laugh from time to time.

i dont hear from you for a year and get hit with the chutney LOL, why u awol =( ? anyway i replied to pm.

ciao

wooooo zura pops in 2 ...old school bringing it back
Black__Metal

mm.. hi zura ;x

havnt seen u since 7h ;x

howv u been? Tongue

mSzura Wrote:the only time i had admin powers (legitimately from ray & cres at least) was when slammedfire had it for a bit too, and as for bunneh "tightening" the security.. lol i'll let him have that i guess, since he worked hard to earn the title of resident "security expert" long before i even started playing mc

huh?

rose escapades?
Orgasm Donor

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who Remembers? pt.2 rom3o™ 13 2,632 01-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon