Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aight...here goes

Yep, should be a good session for sure. I'm still waiting for one more bite at the crew here, and still haven't heard any ideas on crew name yet ...
wanted..........dead or alive

joeda is rolling with brandon.

jesse i advise u leave the last spots open and play it by ear as the session starts.

try get on msn, hit me up if u need anything please.

Roger,
you should name the crew.......

whatever you feel like.. Big Grin
WiReD_________

okay, i'll be on msn later on ...

and as for crew name i'm stumped lol ... gotta be something good maybe it'll come to me in my dreams tonight 8)
wanted..........dead or alive

add me to msn..

[email protected]

Pz
WiReD_________

if u call it

HAIL_ROMEO

i wont hit u and steal ur cars

rom3o™ Wrote:
johncory25 Wrote:Nevermind I should be able to play forgot about the pending. sorry for the double post

u dont need to spend ur a great addition to any crew.

looking good roger, y cant u do this another time so i can make sure u win i hate going against u.

hit me up if u need some creds / xp / anything / naked fotos

Thanks Romeo you such a sweetheart lol I will try to do my best I will have a buddy doing all the hard work and I will put money in for him from time to time. I am just going to be really busy in Iraq this time Confusedhock: I will do my best Roger and so will be buddy. Like I said in other posts good luck to everyone and kick ass.
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

johncory25 Wrote:
rom3o™ Wrote:
johncory25 Wrote:Nevermind I should be able to play forgot about the pending. sorry for the double post

u dont need to spend ur a great addition to any crew.

looking good roger, y cant u do this another time so i can make sure u win i hate going against u.

hit me up if u need some creds / xp / anything / naked fotos

Thanks Romeo you such a sweetheart lol I will try to do my best I will have a buddy doing all the hard work and I will put money in for him from time to time. I am just going to be really busy in Iraq this time Confusedhock: I will do my best Roger and so will be buddy. Like I said in other posts good luck to everyone and kick ass.

hmmm

*points to bolded section :x

*msgs on MSN

and you would notice that huh

perv :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

of course I would :lol:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon