Facebook      

Poll: Should the way Top Crew is decided be changed?
Yeah it's fine, always been this way why change it?
Top Crew is currently about who can make the most helper crews and has nothing to do with who is actually the best, change it.
Who cares, stop rocking the boat.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been there done that, gonna do it again.

calder12 Wrote:yeah but the point is jdm that then the crew that IS the best will win, without the artificial inflation on their cbr

Quote: there were 2 crew going for top crew, the second place crew didnt lose because they didnt have as many crew wins as dynasty, but they lost cuz they couldnt keep their cm's

I posted that crew to prove their were other crews more than capable of gaining and keeping cms that aren't in the running.

there are crews capable of doing it, but who is going to? The crew you posted are retired players mostly. It isnt hard to compete with the current way it is now. To be the best crew, you have to have dedication to stay on racing for CM's which many people dont do. Why isnt there a crew over 50 mil? With simple wins, you can achieve that. Your idea of changing it would not do anything as in terms of whos going to win.
All I need is One Mic.

Ok so let me get this straight what you are saying is helper crews do not have any bearing at all on top crew right?

Then why do they exist? And why when I challenged them to do it the top crews refused not to use them?

I'll tell you why, because they were afraid they couldn't do it without them. They were afraid that a crew lead by someone like black rain with some real racers would knock them off their happy little perch.

Give me ONE good reason why helpers exist if they are not a part of the final equation.

OMG, dynasty with ONE crew win would still get top crew, they r the best crew (right now) with the best racers and know how to keep cm's. the only thing crew wins do is make it easier for the crews to make more money, and that only happens when u have ALOT of crew wins..trust me man ive been thru this lol

Then why helpers? I'm confused obviousy. I asked Dynasty to prove they could win without them, they refused.

And btw this is in no way a slam on Dynasty. I know damn well they are all VERY good at the game. I just want the playing field leveled is all.

Oh and btw crew wins make a BIG difference on how much your cms make.

okay, then why have crew wins at all? why dont u make it like the old days where u raced for ur CBR? do you consider that even? every 1 had money that they could race bak and forth

calder12 Wrote:Ok so let me get this straight what you are saying is helper crews do not have any bearing at all on top crew right?

Then why do they exist? And why when I challenged them to do it the top crews refused not to use them?

I'll tell you why, because they were afraid they couldn't do it without them. They were afraid that a crew lead by someone like black rain with some real racers would knock them off their happy little perch.

Give me ONE good reason why helpers exist if they are not a part of the final equation.

I dont even see blackrain's crew on stats..it takes less than the first day to get up to a million with just CM's. <-----Just CM's ...That is with no wins included. Do you think a crew is going to beat dynasty when a crew can't get up over 20 million by now except Blunt's which he has some pretty good players. There are a limited amount of players who can play the top team ways in this game now because most dont play. That is the problem, the problem isn't the helper giving wins to the main crew.

There usually isnt even a crew within the first day that is competion, what does that tell you? Without a Crew win, you are already ahead and killing everyone with just CMs.
All I need is One Mic.

CM's, Sponsorship rating, avg crew lvl, driver lvl, RAD

((Driver lvl + avg crew lvl) / 2) x ((CM's + RAD) x (Sponsorship rating/100))

O_o

Considering sponsorship lvl affects the equation as a multiple and a percent the more SP% you have the more you will make for the crew...

Crew wins also give 25k CBR

crew wins >>> workers

however

massive buyers >>> crew wins
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

XxPakixX Wrote:okay, then why have crew wins at all? why dont u make it like the old days where u raced for ur CBR? do you consider that even? every 1 had money that they could race bak and forth

No I don't I already explained what I consider even.

And JDM you can't be on the list without a crew win, which is why I said that they needed to incorporate the amount of races a crew had into the equation.

I am not suggesting that my idea will change who is top crew, I am suggesting that it makes everyone have a chance at if nothing else the top ten. Because EVERYONE will actually get to race and if they are good enough maybe win a crew battle or two.

btw Jason, spenders always win lmao, but I don't have a problem with that, they support the game Wink

Yeah...

But if you made it so u can only get 1 in the whole session, Dynasty would still win because there simply arent enough people who know how to play without losing CMS to have competion. There was alot of competion when the bot's were being played a long time ago but then the competion faded away because Ray made it to where you have to be there to gain CM's. Not alot of people are willing to do that and thats why Dynasty has a easy win for the past rounds.
All I need is One Mic.

i am now too tired to argue lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OK So who is gonna getit now. triniboi 9 2,088 07-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Last Post: domesticabus
  well its gonna be a hour or so theevster 8 2,057 06-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Last Post: wanthonator

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon