Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As Far As I Know

Quote:
Quote:wtg u just plain old outworked us, damn newly enforced old rules made it impossible for us to do our thing

thats why you beat us for top crew last session ! Now the truth comes out! I wanted to hear that !

aww are you still whining over last session?

wow, let it go

and No he talking about how we could logon to other's account and work for them...thats how our cbr was made....we couldnt do it this session therefor we lost
All I need is One Mic.

Quote:
Quote:wtg u just plain old outworked us, damn newly enforced old rules made it impossible for us to do our thing

thats why you beat us for top crew last session ! Now the truth comes out! I wanted to hear that !

omg yr such a baby stop yr crying and get over it..ross worked all the accounts during the day i worked them at nite..thats right we didnt have to spend that much to kick yr ass..every time u guys would spend yr 50$$ or so ross would do the round s and work pretty much the whole crew then i come home from work and do the same only to see yr guys 50$$ wasted Confusedmirk:

takumi = CM GOD ,that guys amazing ...Huge ups to him,And huges ups to red kicking our ass lol Goodlick 4 the rest of the sesh,
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

great job Tak, and grats NM.

if i was leadin, we would have won against NM :p

HAHAHA... easy to say that huh :p The crew was awesome that is for sure.
ALASKAN GROWN

Quote:HAHAHA... easy to say that huh :p The crew was awesome that is for sure.

agreed...u put together a great crew red...but we werent at full strength either Cool
AlKi

yeah we lost cbr on wasted creds, but that's the way it is.

but how is cruzin going to get a crown. i thought sexy red was crew leader?
SpamaticS - Slick

Both crews were even so in the end Night Moves out SPENT NSX. Without the money it would have been a better race.

Quote:takumi = CM GOD ,that guys amazing ...Huge ups to him,And huges ups to red kicking our ass lol Goodlick 4 the rest of the sesh,

haha... CM GOD..!! anyway with the coparation of all of our team member we could win this round... THANKS... at least i get a ribbon.. Confusedhocked: Cool Smile Big Grin :p

TAKUMI..!!! when wanna open a crew with the name of( __GOD__ ) haha...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon