Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lol

um countryboy i started playing the 2nd round mc started idiot. i had more medals my first round then you have now fuckin loser. and i wasnt whining to kevin i was talking to him bc we talk because we are not dumb redneck cunts whos only friend is our sister that we start incest families with .

and tyler i didnt even know who the fuck you were you must of been one of the players who got his icons when i took a break from playing cuz u sure as hell havent gotten any since ive been back and most likely wont. how abou tyou get on MY radar before you start talking shit to me you havent proved anything to me since ive been playing again.
Contract_Killers

my view and also anyother person that will know tyler, tyler would own you...

and this is not a bias view,tyler and i have had our dramas Smile

CountryBoy Wrote:lawl, that must have taken you hours to think up. Anyway, i believe i started playing this game while you were in diapers young man. I dont remember seeing you around here in 03', so enough with the talk about skill lvl. Also, hey tokkiez, since your so ban happy for people flaming each other why dont you ban hitman for his last thread? I mean what i said to Kevin was no worse, actually it wasnt close. Maybe you should be a fair mod or not a mod at all.

*edit* oh and Hitman i was referring to you whining to Kevin about the crew name and having him spam the hell out of him.

maybe i should ban you for always starting controversies.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

AI2SeNaL Wrote:my view and also anyother person that will know tyler, tyler would own you...

i agree ryan. Sorry to say it, but tyler will own you : /
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

never said he wouldnt, simply said i dont know who the fuck he is and he hasnt proved shit since i have been back except that he has a big mouth. say what you want but the best i have seen him done is get knocked out of top 25 last round, and join a losing crew this round.
Contract_Killers

sorry i dont play as hard as i use to, i really have nothing to prove or nothing i am wanting, so in that respect you are sooo much better than me

but in the terms of big mouth i am sure you have me beat there, i just like to get people mad congrats you were one of them lol

krazyman06 Wrote:no u guys are both dead wrong

jake id had reports u were being a cocky selserving bastard saying top HI was urs so i had requests to do that

doug this concerns u not...if i really wanted to go all out and make it known how much i spent i would post on here my receipts

this fellas is between Raymond, Crescent, and CI and none of ur fucking business...if it bothers u that i spend then go cry to someone else and keep it out of the forums...

This is how they make their living and im freely giving them my money. Im not pressured,not addicted to spending (nate) and if i had some reason to quit spending trust me i know the difference between right and wrong and would stop..

Im here to have a good time and that should be the goals for everyone. This is my last round and im having a little bit of fun. So whine all u want just 25 more days

So Ryan told you I was a cocky self serving bastard. And that's fucking halarious not ONCE have i even said this was going to be easy. Or that i pretty much already had top HI infact tbh I'm far from that. Ryan said he was gonna spend or someone was gonna spend just so I didn't get it and I said go for it I don't mind if you want to waste your hard earned money just to TRY and piss me off. And I think thats about as close as I got to being cocky and selfserving.

And to kevin I would like to make a sought of apology because what I posted was really between you and the admins. sorry.
AND NO I AM NOT ASS KISSING unlike ryan I don't really give a shit if you rape me cos it's part of the game and I wont back down from bullies. I have g2g now so I will bbl and post again.
H3avenB0und aKa: Lil-Luceifer

I turned to the darkside, just for the cookies =)

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

and I said go for it I don't mind if you want to waste your hard earned money just to TRY and piss me off. And I think thats about as close as I got to being cocky and selfserving.

lol i call bullshit. you told me how you were going to rape our crew all round and when i get home i can post the convo to prove it, now your just backing down like a scared little bitch. i think its naptime at your preschool so run along
Contract_Killers

AI2SeNaL Wrote:my view and also anyother person that will know tyler, tyler would own you...

lol man we have had our drama huh

ehh this threads gone to shit...like the rest

*lock please?*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon