Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kelly WTF!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:yeah but if people can not spend and still win then no one will spend. at the end of the day Rays gotta put bread on the table. they want MC to work with unlimited crew members. the only way I see that working is if the number of crew members was a dividing factor in the equation for top crew. right now i think its something like crew win ratio x total crew bank roll.../that by number of crew members and maybe it would work with a few minor tweaks

no matter what people spend problem now is spending constitutes a certain win thats not a game and thats exactly why people are not playin anymore i can name off the top of my head like 30 or so people that quit when this new format started me being one of them i just came back about 3 sessions ago and personally still dont like the format... and btw im not bein an ass i just come out that way
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:no matter what people spend problem now is spending constitutes a certain win thats not a game and thats exactly why people are not playin anymore i can name off the top of my head like 30 or so people that quit when this new format started me being one of them i just came back about 3 sessions ago and personally still dont like the format... and btw im not bein an ass i just come out that way
I dont mind you being or sounding like an ass dont worry. all im trying to do is give them something to look at that more than just 1 person says they like. if everyone that was reading this were to give some sort of constructive criticism we can eventually agree on something.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

i understand that but.. the new players have no idea what so ever it was like back then hence they will never say yea lets do this.. and alot of the vets or back in the day players waited for something to be done with this new format and nothing ever happen so they simply dont even bother comin in here anymore

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:i understand that but.. the new players have no idea what so ever it was like back then hence they will never say yea lets do this.. and alot of the vets or back in the day players waited for something to be done with this new format and nothing ever happen so they simply dont even bother comin in here anymore

EVERYONE comes back eventually if not here and there just to poke there head in. if its familiar they will dip their toes in and see if they like it. i used to play back in 03 and i remember hundreds of people online racing and dozens of races going through every 4 minutes with accept/decline. made A LOT less money level 24 would own almost everyone HI combos were 202/222 and similiar ones to that not 10/88 and such

holy crap i so reameber those days with ur lil number next to ur name with the accept declines,,, and there were 100 poeple online at allllll times not only in the afternoon....
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

Administrator
[Image: icon1.gif] How can we make MC better?
Hello!
We're looking to improve MC, now that version 2 of TS has taken off!

Let's hear what you think we can do to make MC better. We want to hear REAL, good idea's.. well thought out ones. We don't want a huge discussion/argument here, we want actual ideas to make/change MC to improve it.

"One area we'd like to improve dramatically is the crews. How they work, how they play as part of the game, and more importantly, we'd like to make it where crews can have unlimited members, whatever we can do whether it be to change the game to incorporate unlimited members or what have you."

Let's here it!

--------------------------------------

so why dont we try to figure out something that would work with that. if we can figure out for that to work then they should listen to our other ideas as well

the game was harder back then there was way more competition u log on at 3 am and there were many online not just u. i started in 05 this format here is the worst ive seen it was sposed to promote new players yet there are less people playin then ever before

lmao u apparently dunno how they work

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:the game was harder back then there was way more competition u log on at 3 am and there were many online not just u. i started in 05 this format here is the worst ive seen it was sposed to promote new players yet there are less people playin then ever before

once again i agree with you that it was harder and all that but that right there really isnt giving us anything to work with. lets quit comparing them and start thinking of things we want the new one to be like. even if its similiar to the old ones

Theres alot of things that need fixing here i think they should sit out for one session and creat a real makeover for MC and promote it afterwords big time to make it big to make money again for him ,,,,,,
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So Kelly what's the Bet??? A_n_i_M_a_L_ 9 2,190 05-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Summit_Racing

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon