Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The difference between Canada and U.S.

And this isn't?

Igloos? Backward thinking? Election was somehow OUR fault because we all have had a direct hand in the type of electoral system we have? Mad Cow Disease was somehow our fault? I thought they couldn't figure out how it has happened a few times even with the altered feeding and precautions, let alone the chance that the condition may be recessive only allowing manifest when allele combine to form gametes which both display a recessive trait, even with both recessive a certain chemical may be what is responsible for the small percentage of those containing them to have the condition.

thebunneh Wrote:nothing wrong with canada except for their backward thinking and them living in ingloos. Ohh and the part where they fucked themselves in the last election. Minority government real good! lol

also the country that blames the US for its recent crime rise because we (US) produce the guns that are involved in the crimes. Last time I checked you still have to pull the trigger. See what im saying backwards thinking and trying to push the blame towards someone else.

Three words Mad Cow Disease. Seems to be a recurring problem in that country.

The list goes on and on. But it's all in good fun so I will stop. Besides all I can expect for comebacks are bush and we burned down your white house :roll:

I think everyone is hypocritical, you damn uneducated Yankee.

Big Grin

I LOVE YOU TROY!
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Messages In This Thread
The difference between Canada and U.S. - by Dyna - 04-05-2006, 08:05 PM
The difference between Canada and U.S. - by kaz - 04-07-2006, 05:32 AM
The difference between Canada and U.S. - by kaz - 04-09-2006, 03:44 AM
The difference between Canada and U.S. - by skogey10 - 04-09-2006, 03:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post