Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kelly WTF!!!

bring back online racin. get rid of this top exp crap, make nw a exp factor, get rid of this quick match where u gain more exp by doin nothing only gain cm's online racing it is an ONLINE game
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:bring back online racin. get rid of this top exp crap, make nw a exp factor, get rid of this quick match where u gain more exp by doin nothing only gain cm's online racing it is an ONLINE game

I agree with everything except get rid of QM. why not leave QM just dont get quite as much exp. that way everyone has a choice of racing they want to do. if you were in a top crew you couldnt use QM but if you dont want to spam you can do whatever. i think there should be different types of racing and different pros and cons for each type. plus different types of cars that are best at there specific race type
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

alot of this format was to get rid of macro's n what not but if u think about it qm is exactly the same as running a macro u log in check ya exp and log right back out all the while you are still gaining mad exp. if thats the case get rid of the pics and bring back the macro's as thats how i learned to play and win i was running against people running macro;s which made me a better player because i was constanly competeing against a program

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:alot of this format was to get rid of macro's n what not but if u think about it qm is exactly the same as running a macro u log in check ya exp and log right back out all the while you are still gaining mad exp. if thats the case get rid of the pics and bring back the macro's as thats how i learned to play and win i was running against people running macro;s which made me a better player because i was constanly competeing against a program

didnt you start a thread earlier about people cheating? why would you now promote the use of macros?

QM is equal for everybody. you get a couple hundred exp every 4 mins. spam racing you get 100-200 exp every 5 seconds and thats at the low levels. if you can get a bot/macro to race 1 race every 5 seconds for 5 mins and repreat that 60 races per 5 mins. so rougly what 6k to QM's 400-500...QM is not a big deal AT ALL
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

i'm not reading thru this one too, i'm wayyyyyyy too tired..

so..

if anyone is running their mouth, i'm warning you all, and one time only -_-

plz be nice :x this is a public forum Big Grin

i wouldnt read the shit either bro its not worth it
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

haha panda then i wouldnt read the anyone else thread

MC_Alumni Wrote:didnt you start a thread earlier about people cheating? why would you now promote the use of macros?

QM is equal for everybody. you get a couple hundred exp every 4 mins. spam racing you get 100-200 exp every 5 seconds and thats at the low levels. if you can get a bot/macro to race 1 race every 5 seconds for 5 mins and repreat that 60 races per 5 mins. so rougly what 6k to QM's 400-500...QM is not a big deal AT ALL

it is exactly the same as running a macro and i didnt promote running macro i said if they r gonna use qm they may as well bring back macro. only diffrence is everone has it its useless to have it because this is an ONLINE game i can literally sit on qm and click the pictures and get to the same high lvl as everyone else as long as i won most races i know i have done it.

MC_Alumni Wrote:listen i agree with you that the bonus exp is bullshit. but honestly what shows skill anyway. theres no "real" skill involved in almost any of MC, the most skilled player is the player with the most credits and if the doesnt make sense to someone playing this game they probally wont enjoy it. I think there needs to be many different types of racing. accept/decline, offline spam, event racing, etc etc

i didnt spend a single credit and i was 4th in wins... the 2x exp is bullshit, i was only lvl 52.... sersiously, wtf?? with 12k races won, that should be enough for lvl 59 regardless of if you have the 2x exp or not... just my opionion though
IGN Unbeatable

Everyone Go To Sleeeeppppppppp............ Ssshhhhhhhhhh Lol....
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So Kelly what's the Bet??? A_n_i_M_a_L_ 9 2,190 05-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Summit_Racing

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon