Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most memorable moments in MC

was it that girl with the mouse on mouse action as her avatar?
[Image: 513289163_l.jpg]

lol, i really don't remember too many specifics. it must have been about two years ago or more. it's not important, i was just reminded of it by another thread. they had all these guys trying to get in with "her", lol. and it took awhile before the truth came out. and "she" would reappear once in awhile and snag a few more guys, lol. but really, in my opinion there's very little practical difference between that and some of the "medal sluts" that come along from time to time and get help from guys who foolishly think they might have some chance with 'em :roll:

From recent times the one that stands is. KIRO spending his life savings to own all that is MC then having his ass handed to him on the last day....He went from having top driver, IDE and was looking close to top crew then ended up with nothing but a big MC BAN.

There was also that round that finished early when a couple of ppl thought they had it won with a last minute work..(Sexy red I think) That made me laugh....They were all cryin poor me ahaha
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

JAJAJJAJA

no wasnt angie the mouse girl, we are talking 2 years back, and i also recall but cant remember the name bobie.

and KIRO JAJAJA that was by far one of me/gi/panda's best moments, but theres bin alot.

this below was my fave session.

[Image: stats-0105.jpg]

that was my second full round little did i know everyone was cheating but me Tongue

one thing i always wondered was why cubby was invited into that crew

Lets have a little comp...In romeo's post what is his in game name?.....Ohhh was that round silences first?
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

G_I_JOE Wrote:Lets have a little comp...In romeo's post what is his in game name?.....Ohhh was that round silences first?

juliet... i remember a convo with someone of that name claiming to be ur gf joe.

HobieBrown Wrote:ok i'm gonna repost this question here since it seems like you guys are reminiscing... maybe someone remembers this...
who was the "chick" years ago that was playing and made a big splash on the forums, got all the boys hitting on "her", inviting "her" to their crew, etc... and it turned out to be 3 guys running the account? that was pretty funny, i remember laughing my @ss off at the antics surrounding that one but i forget what "her" name was or who it was that pulled off the prank

my apologies if there's an edit button..

ur not talking about ice or noel?? she/he didnt have icons, and i dont know if anyone hit on her.. but fuck she was after every cunt on the game.

insane__KICKS Wrote:
HobieBrown Wrote:ok i'm gonna repost this question here since it seems like you guys are reminiscing... maybe someone remembers this...
who was the "chick" years ago that was playing and made a big splash on the forums, got all the boys hitting on "her", inviting "her" to their crew, etc... and it turned out to be 3 guys running the account? that was pretty funny, i remember laughing my @ss off at the antics surrounding that one but i forget what "her" name was or who it was that pulled off the prank

my apologies if there's an edit button..

ur not talking about ice or noel?? she/he didnt have icons, and i dont know if anyone hit on her.. but F*** she was after every c*** on the game.
Noel?

*throws up*

wow..

that was a name I was hoping never to hear again ._.

I think there's a few of us here who can say she's actually a she.. but would rather never speak of the name again ._.

*throws up again*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon