Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10/ Top 3

Yeah something like that
H3avenB0und aKa: Lil-Luceifer

I turned to the darkside, just for the cookies =)

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

This is how ray is looking at it......from a business stand point.

1 prize=more people competing for that prize, which means people wont be satisified with 2nd or 3rd, and will try to get that 1st place.

and the person who loses gets dicked out of whatever he spent to get it? :?

Not putting anyone up, or down ;x

Yeah. Cos Valorn spent a shit load ( $9.893959billion by my etimates) and got second which means he got shit all.

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

Lil-Luceifer Wrote:Yeah. Cos Valorn spent a shit load ( $9.893959billion by my etimates) and got second which means he got shit all.

rofl

What is so funny I feel bad for him. I mean the credit card companies are probably gonna slit his throat

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

For some people it doesn't matter what they spend, it's just about having fun.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

I think valorn just wanted to win

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

I would agree, but you can never be too sure. Maybe he really wanted to establish himself as a top player quickly?
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Well he went too quick Ive played this game for years on and off I know some people but I have definately worked my ass of to get up that ladder. I started as an Absolute noob with no clue what i was doing. This round I showed myself and others different I got 3rd which in my books is quite an accomplishment for a 14 year old kid with no Job from down under in NZ. If he did just wanna climb the ladder no quick. Then he needs to learn that if you climb to fast you will only slip. He didn't make enough friends before climbing therefore no one was there to catch him. If he had mmade friends with people before he probably would of won. He should have won but he had talked trash to people and he was up against someone with friends that cought him when he fell. Valorn spent a shit load to get where he was and if I had been told hit who ever i would of hit kevin but Kevin had friends who said NO hit valorn so I did. I struck that final blow with 15 seconds to go. with 30 seconds to go he worked and was 4B ahead of Kevin but with 15 seconds to go i ran into his house and Stole 11B which ment kevin won. If only he had made more friends He would not have hit so hard when he fell.

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon