Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaching HI

what did you use? How does it feel to see the green letters

hahaha..i feel i want to see that green letter again..but no luck..anyway practice make perfect... Confusedhock:

hehe..i like green letter modogg85,angela..thanks all who help me...

You successfully break into the house and make a clean getaway with 29 items and $67,655,689 in hand. No one witnessed the event.

You also managed to steal:

2,275 units of fuel
3,835 units of nitrous
99,205,827 calendars

The stolen items have been placed in your inventory.

5/169 like working for me..timing in late 47:59 seconds :o thanks also matt (Rakim Dream) for the guide...

krazyman06 Wrote:there is no perfect formula for HI'ing no perfect number, nothing is exact or well known trust me ive tried to find one but nothing works 100% the time...so this post is basically useless buy some creds and mess around w/various numbers no need to spam 5/0 doesn't matter attempts

Stolen Cars: 31
Home Invasions: 13
Attempted Thefts: 1194
You were caught: 188 times
proof enough i would hope
i beg to differ
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

rom3o™ Wrote:
modogg85 Wrote:here is something that is simple and works for me.

right when the races end. So every 4 minutes right at the :00 seconds on the clock, find the highest person that you can HI, and punch in 5/164, rotate it a few times going to 5/169, 5/167, then 5/164 again. If you dont get it, wait another 4 mins and try someone else. Once you get the hang of what you are doing it will be ok...until then you gotta find out what # works for your account, what time works and so forth. Every account is different. and it also changes a little bit with levels. So have said in the past its easier to hit on odd # levels...I just dont try till I have atleast level 21, but thats personal preference

<3

ditto <3 i agree that some works better for some, like skogeys number NEVER works for me, but i have ONE number that i use everyround, and i have not seen it posted yet in any thread back from when Rev 1 pwned.

sorry im WAY too lazy to copy and paste "quotes" and this will be my final for now

Rob you spend, so its not really impressive.

Amped... Your first post is out of someones bible.

sorry i have PMS today.

i agree.

i love the green letters, but its more impressive when u actually get hits and have a lot of them without spending. Me and kevin(krazyman) have been bosting this session. I have 32, he has 31. He spent to get to 31. Although i didnt. xp
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:
rom3o™ Wrote:
modogg85 Wrote:here is something that is simple and works for me.

right when the races end. So every 4 minutes right at the :00 seconds on the clock, find the highest person that you can HI, and punch in 5/164, rotate it a few times going to 5/169, 5/167, then 5/164 again. If you dont get it, wait another 4 mins and try someone else. Once you get the hang of what you are doing it will be ok...until then you gotta find out what # works for your account, what time works and so forth. Every account is different. and it also changes a little bit with levels. So have said in the past its easier to hit on odd # levels...I just dont try till I have atleast level 21, but thats personal preference

<3

ditto <3 i agree that some works better for some, like skogeys number NEVER works for me, but i have ONE number that i use everyround, and i have not seen it posted yet in any thread back from when Rev 1 pwned.

i agree. Midori's number doesnt work for me, but skogeys godly number works for me :lol:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

midori it was teets bible, and i know
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon