Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody????

What ever happend 2 The Flame Wars...
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

are you talkn about the blackwidow forums.............

http://www.blackwid0w.com/forum/index.php?forums
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

No.. on here there used to b Flame Wars...

it scared off noobs
Orgasm Donor

lol sure did..

SyNt3K Wrote:oh, and dont call me hun, cuz i aint, and when you put it the way you did, makes you look up yourself ya know... :wink:

i couldnt give a flying fuck what else has been said.. or if this spirited convo has been resolved. cos i couldnt be bothered reading anymore of peoples shit...

but man i agree with every point you've made up to wherever i read to lol..
dont bother trying too hard express ur thought through opinions on this forum haha.. especially if its disagreeing with someones point.. often you'll find urself at the hands of a self concious and embarrassed 13 year old. or a virgin 30 year old.. and theyll have an army of similar personal to back em up. so just kick back and be grateful u got some brain. haha

and its seems fairly obvious that brooke ur the one thats mad that u aint got medals.. so when this G comes in and starts talking sense. ur looks dunno what to do when the attention leaves u.. so you gotta get all "well i got boobs" on his ass..

haha.. :twisted:

dam boy calm down or i will hav to pimp slap ur ass :lol:

Digital_Magic

wraith Wrote:dam boy calm down or i will hav to pimp slap ur ass :lol:

HAHA.. kinda ironic you said that luke? i was meanta fly my ass to sydney to pimp slap yours once upon a time..
im coolin.. this is how i do it.. have a beer and come have some fun in the forums Tongue

Sorry mate but i don't remember u, whats ur ingame name?

Digital_Magic

insane__KICKS Wrote:
wraith Wrote:dam boy calm down or i will hav to pimp slap ur ass :lol:

HAHA.. kinda ironic you said that luke? i was meanta fly my ass to sydney to pimp slap yours once upon a time..
im coolin.. this is how i do it.. have a beer and come have some fun in the forums Tongue

Light weight are we Tongue
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon