Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP RACERS

lmao, well i am sure noone really actually cares to be totally honest except for you

and if you really want to get into that, i declined you, you freaked out, i called you immature and then you continued to freak out

lol wow do you actually have real friends because with this attitude i would honestly hope, people wouldnt' put up with it face to face :lol:

THE_ONE Wrote:lmao, well i am sure noone really actually cares to be totally honest except for you

and if you really want to get into that, i declined you, you freaked out, i called you immature and then you continued to freak out

lol wow do you actually have real friends because with this attitude i would honestly hope, people wouldnt' put up with it face to face :lol:

Again...a moderator with insults...you're pathetic.

You are such a great racer...tune a car that would win. Don't pretend like you're some great player...
MC's Most Hated

OneHotBitch Wrote:
THE_ONE Wrote:lmao, well i am sure noone really actually cares to be totally honest except for you

Again...a moderator with insults...you're pathetic.

You are such a great racer...tune a car that would win. Don't pretend like you're some great player...

well i could be wrong but i never said anything about me ever being a great player, shoot i am very average at best

and i never insulted you just telling you how i felt about you and my opinion being a mod believe it or not i am even intitled to that :o

but hey if hiding behind "i am a mod and i can't state my opinion" makes you feel better than so be it

Whatever big guy...
MC's Most Hated

ok now that is over with lets try to get back on topic

good, got all that out of ur systems i hope Smile
finaly back on topic,
best 3 racers this session i think
1. wired( don't go getting a big head)
2. tyler
3. lemieux66( if that how u spell it)
prob outhers could be there but i couldn't be bothered thinking :o

Digital_Magic

i had a bot romeo? please tell me where i got it from

imma have to try again so i can make your 'top list' charles Tongue
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

wouldnt it be these guys? since they have the fatest times... which makes you the best racer...

r_o_m_3_o_ Honda S2000 (AP1) 03/17, 12:33AM [email protected]

RaceChick_____Xx Range Rover Range Stormer (Concept) 03/21, 06:48PM [email protected]

Dyna Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 03/17, 01:37PM [email protected]

ww3 vs. D means nothing upon racing, it's all gotta do w/ lvl.. and tuning..

but mostly lvl and luck Wink

it isn't about who's the best racer any more :?

i mean.. look at SSVegito, he could take IDE if he wanted/tried.. he made lvl 35, wasn't that hard..

as long as u know what your doing, it's quite easy to get lvl 35, but just takes time to get IDE.. between tuning, and spam entering the damn thing :?

o well though, i have my complete set, so i shouldn't be complaining Big Grin
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Calling all level 34 racers skogey10 4 1,674 12-22-2005, 07:10 AM
Last Post: mSzura
  looking for level 14 racers to exp race bitterchild 1 902 11-17-2005, 02:41 PM
Last Post: burn_u_out
  Best Racers Today??? WiReD__ 53 9,961 11-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Last Post: JDMAccord02
  New Racers o_O_MIDORI_O_o 9 2,216 10-22-2005, 12:55 PM
Last Post: o_O_MIDORI_O_o

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon