Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
those of you...

i was bored so i kept challenging the top 2 guys online right now..think i pissed them off :o

there trying to sell off there enzos! lol got boring though Confusedigh: :p
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

haha , thats awsome!!

nah didnt piss me off, but it was funny, when i hit decline a new challenge popped up right after the page loaded.

That is what you have to do...

Then when 8 rolls around, they are stuck with all the cars, and lose all their cash... :p

See, then you say it is their fault for doing so, and you felt it was only the right thing to do when you made their weak asses lose all their money... :grin:

Quote:That is what you have to do...

Then when 8 rolls around, they are stuck with all the cars, and lose all their cash... :p

See, then you say it is their fault for doing so, and you felt it was only the right thing to do when you made their weak asses lose all their money... :grin:

huh?? u can just ignore it. the challange isnt stopping u from doing anything...

finally I stinks because i saw that people were doing that and i Hi people and i got like 1.6 million form a 600+ million NW. Its stupid but im just going to get caughts and attemps and by tommorow night ill start Hi'ing again LoL
MC Name = [Ripping_FREEWINS] = Free Wins So Race Me Offline Or Online! TS - Leader of Racers_Inc!!!

I still find it hilarious that the only people that are complaining about having all cars are the ones that HI/boost their credits away. I've been generous all round and will continue to do so by giving cars away to those who want them, so this hurts me because if I have more than 15 cars in my garage, I can't pink any away.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

I've only got 5 cars, so you can still send some my way. Just look me up online.
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

ha bscars givin me about 5 cars already, thanx Tongue. and im glad i jus didnt start loading up on cars, I have 3 cars, my S2000, stock civic, and stingray...and im set Big Grin
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums...

Is Bscar still giving away cars? Not a member here and my precious GT2 from TS is a member only car lol.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon