Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaibigan!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much man. We worked really hard on getting up there and keeping true to our word. I had many opportunities to HI Zender but I told everyone constantly that I could care less about 1st.
**Space for sale**

Meh! If I had the choice of 1st or 2nd, naturally i'd go for first.

Yea well done matt bro ,u shuda had 1st tho Confusedmirk: always nxt time lol,and yes well done to Rom3o aswell 4 orgnising all that comming online with races awaiting etc
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

The only difference between 1st and 2nd was an icon that doesn't really matter to me. I told everyone that I was going for 2nd and wasn't going to go against my word like some others would just to get an icon.
**Space for sale**

hopefully romeo will do the same for me when i wanna go for first... Wink

and hopefully matt will be there to help with my NW... :grin:
AlKi

u know im dope

and damn kaibigan ud stil be ranked 200 if wasnt for me u know i do it cos u the coolest white boy out. and sick racer and all u done is help fukkers for ages, and if u retire now i wil be angry and u can feel guilty.

lude u da man and damn right il be helpin u all ia sk is u dont fukn retire ever grow old with me on this [censored] lolz

ur dope
mecca :postwhore:

lude i think i gave up enough wealth to you last session by force, but if you go for the win i can give you a hand...30 mill at a time though... Wink
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

Yea Lude u knw us boys got ya back,as lng as u got ours lol
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

man...i got everyones back...and fallout its not like i got anything against u...u just had a car that was worth boosting...so i had to take it...at least it wasnt like dyna...took his car like 9 or 10 times.... Wink
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon