Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As Far As I Know

Regardless of how much was spent, it was a good crew battle while it lasted. Night Moves did great this round and anyone saying otherwise is either jealous of their hard work or just plain ignorant.
**Space for sale**

we lost cause slick kept losing cm's like a noob
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

why you gotta bring up old issh? and i didn't lose the cm...i sent her out to get more
SpamaticS - Slick

u can do that damn what was taking the stupid bitch so long to get back with her friends
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

I'm thinking I should have just stuck with HKFD cuz they always have like 3 or even 4 CMs.
Page pwnage brothas!!!!!
**Space for sale**

I think slick's PF is like 6 or 7. Not 6 or 7 hundred...just 6 or 7. Yerbs and I are bling bling White Gold Range Rover status with about 900 PF.
**Space for sale**

well if pf is based on personal looks...my pf is like 1245123451235, but too bad a stock s15 is only like 88
SpamaticS - Slick

i'm not level 18 yet whenever i try to give free wins nobody spams me

Quote:well if pf is based on personal looks...my pf is like .1245123451235, but too bad a stock s15 is only like 88
I think you forgot something. Wink Don't worry I fixed your oversight.
**Space for sale**

man i wish i would have thought of that

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon