Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go spinner

true... but if any of you gave out your pw and got burned you would NOT be singing the same tune... you'd be fighting to get your [censored] back and the person banned... and that goes for everyone else in here... im not on meccas side he [censored] up... but put yourself in his shoes... you would do the exact same ...
*insert signature here*

:p Thanks Rachael! I do what I can. Love you too.

Shadow, when I used to let someone on my account I always held my breath not knowing if I was going to get f*cked or not. But I knew if I did it was my fault for letting them on my account. Confusedmirk:
Recycle yourself, donate your organs!!!

Quote:true... but if any of you gave out your pw and got burned you would NOT be singing the same tune... you'd be fighting to get your [censored] back and the person banned... and that goes for everyone else in here... im not on meccas side he [censored] up... but put yourself in his shoes... you would do the exact same ...

It's happened to me...i complained about ti then I realized it was my own fault. I learned a lesson from it, and Mecca needs to do the same. It's the way most people learn things...by doing them wrong.
MC's Most Hated

Quote: :p Thanks Rachael! I do what I can. Love you too.

Shadow, when I used to let someone on my account I always held my breath not knowing if I was going to get f*cked or not. But I knew if I did it was my fault for letting them on my account. Confusedmirk:

Beautiful and smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

MOTHERFU<KIN WERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
MC's Most Hated

let me put it this way. this is a game that involves money and prizes. with that alone puts it on a professional level where things should be handled professionally. regardless if mecca spends a lot of money or not, he should receive proper attention like any other member.

here's a perfect scenario. you hand the keys to your house to somebody that you trust. come to find out later, that person ended up robbing your house. yes it is your fault that you put your trust somewhere where it was broken, but does that give the police the right to just say "it's your fault, we're not gonna do anything about it. tough luck son." yea fuckin right.

CI has a lot of things in place where they could find out who did what. they say they even find out multi-users without even using IP's. you can't tell me they don't have the power to find out who the perps where. they should've been dealt with.

so please stop with the "it's his own fault let that just be a lesson learned" bullshit. cause that's all it is. a big loading pile of BS.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Well if you had read everything I said you would know that I did say ... "But I do agree that something should happen to those that took advantage!"
I don't think those that burned him should go unpunished. I hope that Ray does find out who burned Mecca and gets rid of them from the game.
I think he learned a valuable lesson. Maybe he will think twice now about giving out his PW. Confusedmirk:
Recycle yourself, donate your organs!!!

Quote:let me put it this way. this is a game that involves money and prizes. with that alone puts it on a professional level where things should be handled professionally. regardless if mecca spends a lot of money or not, he should receive proper attention like any other member.

here's a perfect scenario. you hand the keys to your house to somebody that you trust. come to find out later, that person ended up robbing your house. yes it is your fault that you put your trust somewhere where it was broken, but does that give the police the right to just say "it's your fault, we're not gonna do anything about it. tough luck son." yea fuckin right.

CI has a lot of things in place where they could find out who did what. they say they even find out multi-users without even using IP's. you can't tell me they don't have the power to find out who the perps where. they should've been dealt with.

so please stop with the "it's his own fault let that just be a lesson learned" bullshit. cause that's all it is. a big loading pile of BS.

This may all be true, but to this point, a precedent has been set that if you give out your password you will get burned and CI wil do nothing about it. Where was your sympathy for others who this has happened to?
MC's Most Hated

"so please stop with the "it's his own fault let that just be a lesson learned" bullshit. cause that's all it is. a big loading pile of BS."

Thats the line they have done in the past and what they done. Is it CI's fault that mecca gave out his pw and he got burned? Is it CI's fault that meccas account was used in a different way then he intended? Where in this whole situation is it CI's fault from the get go?

The answer is nowhere

Mecca gave his pw out

People he gave it to used his account

Spinner was the recipiant of it from a friend or whatever on that account

Where in there are the game admins at fault for this? SO far it seems that the users are at fault.

It is meccas fault he gave it out, it is whoevers his/her privilage to access meccas accounts fault. So nate sure things could have been done and if its CIs fault they do take care of it. Unfortunately for Mecca its not and in the end he has learned a lesson like those that it has happened to before.

Quote:You gave out your PW, it's your own fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you grasp what I am saying? You gave your PW out, it's a chance you took.

Like when you gave Nicke your PW and JR got burnt?
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

do you really think spinner took it from the people i listed or he jsut got it somhow and raced him self
mecca :postwhore:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Job SpinneR! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 12 3,203 09-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  msg from spinner to monte modogg85 60 10,285 07-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Last Post: ysc87
  helpin spinner mopardrag 21 4,504 07-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Last Post: triniboi
  Let's end all this crying about Spinner... OneHotBitch 18 3,049 07-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Last Post: triniboi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon