Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
people loggin in

whenever i am online and a friend logs in one time this is what i get

ILUV2XLR8 has just logged in.
ILUV2XLR8 has just logged in.ILUV2XLR8 has just logged in.
ILUV2XLR8 has just logged in.ILUV2XLR8 has just logged in.ILUV2XLR8 has just logged in.

is there anything that can be done about this
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

aiight now u coulda used a diffrent example LOL... but yea i have the same problem 1 would be enuff instead of half the screen

sorry jess but you were the last one to get on and i was in a pissy ass mood and i said fuck it....people log in once droopy logged in once today and it says he logged in 32 freakin times it is ridiculous... and last night i seen the most yet... affliction logged in and i counted saying he logged in 68 freakin times this shit needs to be fixed
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

no sry's man i was bein a smart ass actually but yea i have the same issue but im not on enuff this session to even worry about it. i log in waste credits n back off i go

I get that too. I know other ppl gets the same. It needs to be fixed badly.
-xTechno

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of people still abusing the bug Tokkiez 5 1,872 03-27-2013, 06:57 AM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon