Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtf?!??!?!?!

I'm curious why my support ticket was never answered.. it stated clearly that i ordered a membership and that it didn't work...

i don't understand why you couldn't transfer the membership over to my acct.

you didn't even send a response to my support ticket.. making me believe u didn't read it.. but how could that be.. i sent it in almost a month ago...

send anther one in
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:send anther one in

do not send another one in...if your ticket was not answered that usually means that they just havent gotten to it yet...they have been backed up with support tickets...be patient and it will happen

not only that but having more than 1 account is illegal...thats probably why it hasnt been done...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:do not send another one in...if your ticket was not answered that usually means that they just havent gotten to it yet...they have been backed up with support tickets...be patient and it will happen

not only that but having more than 1 account is illegal...thats probably why it hasnt been done...

If they are a mnth behind supprt tickets regarding credits and membys then something has to be done because thats shocking ..how can they expect people to want to play thier games if it takes them a mnth + to give a paying player what they have purched. Maybe they need to restructer or something.any other busnes that did something like that to a playing client would be shot
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon